Industrial LTE Router GR500
GR500 3G/4G IoT industrial wireless communication router takes advantage of the public 4G network to provide data transmission through long distance. Its 32-bit communication processor and industrial-grade wireless module help it to achieve great performance. It uses embedded RTOS (Real-Time Operation System) as its software platform, it has 1x RJ45 console port embedded RS232 (or RS485/RS422) and 2X Ethernet LAN ports, also, it can be connected to serial device or Ethernet device to activate data transparent transmission and router function.
It is widely applied in M2M area of IoT industry chain, such as smart power grids, ITS (Intelligence Transportation System), smart home, finance, mobile POS terminal, supply chain automation, industrial automation, intelligent building, fire control, public security, environment protection, weather monitoring, smart medical treatment, telemetry, space exploration, agriculture, forestry, water, mine and petrochemical field.
◊ PPTP, L2TP, IPSEC, OPEN VPN, L2TP over IPSEC, GRE, Intelligent switch back-up function between 3G/4G and wired WAN
◊ Support remote control, SYSLOG, SNMP, TELNET, SSHD, HTTPS and so on
◊ Support online upgrade (local or remote), import and export config files
◊ SPI firewall, VPN, access control, URL filtration
* Support Wi-Fi AP, AP Client, Repeater, Repeater Bridge and WDS work mode (optional)
* Support WEP, WPA, WPA2 way of encryption, support RADIUS certification, MAC address filter function
* Data bit：5, 6, 7, 8 bit
* Stop bit：1, 2 bit
* Calibration: no calibration, odd/even parity
* UART speed: 300~115200bits/s
* ANT2: Wi-Fi, negative antenna interface, characteristic impendence is 50 ohm (optional)
* ANT3: GPS/Wi-Fi, norm SMA negative antenna interface, characteristic impedance is 50 ohm(optional)
* ANT4: 3/4G MAIN, SMA negative antenna interface, characteristic impendence is 50 ohm